1. Download the source code from the link. Extract all contents to single folder.
2. The program is written in C, so gcc compiler is needed. Get it from here. Instructions included in the link. Make sure you have succesufuly installed gcc compiler.
3. Navigate with "cd" command inside the command line of MiniGW window to the folder containing the code. Alternatively copy all files of the source code to main directory of the MiniGW.
4. Compile the source with command "gcc ising.c ising_data.c measure.c rnd.c -o spinglass.exe -lm" (without ""). You should see a file named "spinglass.exe". Run it from inside the same command line by typing "spinglass.exe".
1. Make sure you have gcc compiler installed. Otherwise install in from here
2. Navigate to desired folder and download the source code by "wget "http://tx.technion.ac.il/~kostyas/spinglass.zip""
3. Unzip by "unzip spinglass.zip"
4. Compile the source with command "gcc ising.c ising_data.c measure.c rnd.c -o spinglass.ex -lm" . You should see a file named "spinglass.ex". Run it by typing "./spinglass.ex".
Different output files will be generated, depending on user choice of measurement. For example magnetization for every temperature step. Plots may be generated in any software like MATLAB or EXCEL. Examples for automated plots in MATLAB are given here and here. One must specify the location of the output files inside the code.