Quantum Light Propagator
You can find below a download link to QLP files. The archive contains 5 files:
- "main.c"- C code, main structure of the program
- "myfunctions.c" - C code, functions used by "main.c"
- "myfunctions.h" - header file for "myfunctions.c"
- "make_gif.m" - MATLAB short script for visualisation
- "makefile" - script for quick and easy source code compilation
The code was succesfuly compiled and run on the following machines (and software packages):
- Windows 8.1, CYGWIN_NT-6.3 version 2.4.1(0.293/5/3) with "make" package version 4.1-1, MATLAB R2015a
- TAMNUN, Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.7 (Santiago) , MATLAB R2015b
The code relies on the GNU Scientific Library.
You must have it installed on your system before compiling the program! (see details below).
Visit Installation and Run Guides section for help. Further questions can be adressed to alexander at campus dot technion dot ac dot il.
GNU Scientific Libarary
The GNU Scientific Library (GSL) is a numerical library for C and C++ programmers. It is free software under the GNU General Public License. You can download the latest source code at project's main website - http://www.gnu.org/software/gsl/ . For convinience I provide a download link to GSL source files of the specific version I used.